Information in Accordance with art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 and Consent
According to art. 13 of the European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), and in relation to personal data which will become available with the custody of your practices, we inform you as follows:
Data Controller and Persons Responsible for the Protection of Personal Data
The data controller is FOREVER GOLD SRLS (hereinafter also referred to as “owner”) with an elected domicile in ZONA INDUSTRIALE CASTELLUCCIO 65 – 52010 CAPOLONA – AREZZO. The owner can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner has not appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD or data protection officer, DPO).
Purpose of Data Processing
The processing is intended to correctly and completely execute the assigned professional duties, both in the judicial and extrajudicial spheres. Your data will also be processed in order to:
- fulfill the obligations set forth in fiscal matters and accounting;
- respect the obligations incumbent on the owner and foreseen by current legislation.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer files (including portable devices) and processed in a manner strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
Legal Basis of the Processing
The owner treats your personal data lawfully, whereas the processing:
- is necessary to carry out the mandate, a contract of which you are part or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted upon request;
- is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation incumbent on the owner;
- is based on express consent, for example sending e-mails for commercial communication.
- to ask the owner for access to your personal data and information relating to it; the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; the deletion of personal data concerning you (in the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- to request and obtain from the owner – in cases where the legal basis of the processing is the contract or consent, and the same is carried out by automated means – your personal data in a format which is structured and readable by an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such data to another holder of processing (i.e. the right to the portability of personal data);
- to oppose the processing of your personal data at any time in the event of special situations that concern you;
- to withdraw consent at any time, limited to cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and regarding common personal data (e.g. date and place of birth or place of residence), or particular categories of data (for example, data revealing your own racial origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, health or sexual orientation). Processing based on consent and carried out prior to revocation of the same, however, retains its lawfulness;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Consequences of Failure to Communicate Personal Data
With regards to personal data relative to the carrying out of the contract of which you are a party or relating to the compliance of a regulatory obligation (for example the obligations related to the keeping of accounting and tax records), the failure to communicate personal data prevents the completion of the contractual relationship itself.
Your personal data, subject to processing for the purposes indicated above, will be kept for the period of the duration of the contract and, subsequently, for the time in which the owner is subject to comply with foreseen legal or regulatory obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes.
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. consultants and accountants or other lawyers who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
2. banking and insurance institutions that provide functional services for the purposes indicated above;
3. subjects that process data in compliance with specific legal obligations;
4. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Data Profiling and Dissemination
Your personal data is not subject to dissemination or to any entirely automated decision-making process, therein including profiling.
Rights of the Interested Party
The rights granted to you by the GDPR include: